After school activities
After School Activities
Even after school hours, our site is quite a vibrant place. Not only can you see some teachers and administrative staff often around, there are also plenty of activities.
Every day: the independent on-site Culham After School Club, provides for all ages after-school fun and care until 18.00, in so far as space allows. Please contact Mrs Ruth Mullen for more information. She also runs holiday clubs for the weeks that our school's holidays do not coincide with the rest of Oxfordshire, and can provide for teacher training days if there is sufficient interest.
School organised activities
Overview with dates and prices: download here
Please note the dates shown on parent portal are incorrect use the guide above for the correct dates.
Please read our After school club protocol carefully, if you decide to enrol your child.
Sign up for parents: https://mis.europaschooluk.org (only available at certain sign-up periods)
Contact Mrs Hanne Starling at: email@example.com for any queries.
Please note that courses will only run if there is a minumum of students signed up. The exact number depends on the club in question.
Sign up here for the Go Ride Summer Cycling Course. Payment can be made via childcare vouchers (details below), bank transfer or cheque.
How to pay
The prices can be found in the overview form. To pay, there are a number of options. An invoice will be issued the first week of term with instructions.
- Cheque in a clearly named envelope with "Activity, name pupil, date" payable to Europa School UK
- Tax free childcare (for children up to 11 years old): https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
- Bank transfer as follows: Barclays Bank, Sort Code: 20-01-09, Account Number: 83331849, Ref: name pupil, activity
Please note that we will use a different account for school trips and meals.
Times: 15.45 -16.45 unless specified
- Karate - Prim. Y2-6 & S1
- Drama (English) - Prim. Y3-5
- French - Mixed abilties. S1-S3
- Volleyball S5-7 17.00 -18.10
- Running Club S1-S7 16.00 - 17.30
- Pottery - Prim. Y2-6
- Homework club (yr 3-6) (not first and last week of term).
- Arabic Prim. Yr 2-4
- Polish - Prim. Y1-5
- Basketball Boys S1-4 16.00-17.10
- Basketball Girls S5-7 17.20-18.30
- Pottery - S1-5 13.30-15.30 (2 hours)
- Chess - 13.30 - 14.30 (S1-S5)*
- Volleyball S1-4 mixed 13.20-14.30
- Volleyball S5-7 mixed
- Theatre skills and performance - 13.30 -15.30 S3-5, (inscriptions for half a year until Feb half term).
- Italian advanced-mixed abilities 14.30-15.30 S1-S4 via consulate
- Portuguese Yr1 - Yr4
- Italian - mixed abilities Prim. Y1-3
- Pottery Prim. Y2-6
- Homework club (Prim. Y3-6) (not first and last week of term).
- Art&Craft/Cookery in French (After school club activity) - Yr1-6 (full)
- Softball Prim. Y2-6
- Italian for Italian speakers (via consulate)
- Drama (english) Prim. 6 & S1-2 16.00 - 18.00 until february half term.
- Arabic Prim. Y4-6
- Basketball Girls S1-5 16.00-15.10
- Basketball boys S5-7 17.20-18.30
- Rounders - Girls S1-3 12.35-13.20 (lunchtime) (free)
- Italian for Beginners (Prim. Y2-5)
- Badminton Ladder S1-7 12.35 - 13.20 FOC
- Rounders Girls S4-7 12.35-13.20 (lunchtime) (free)
- Football in Oxford (Europa Titans):
- Mini Titans (yr 1 to yr 3) - 5pm to 6pm
- U11/U12 - 6pm to 7pm, The U10/U11 team plays matches on Sundays
If children are interested in organised football training at weekends, Europa Titans are always looking for new members. Age range flexible depending on number interested (e.g. it would be difficult for a single year 1 pupil).
- Football Prim. Y1-6 & S1-3 10.00-11.30
- Basketball Prim. Y2-4 10.00-11.00 (beginners/improvers)
- Basketball Prim. Y5-6 & S1-3 11.00 - 12.30 (advanced)
- Coding club - Prim. Y5-6 & S1-2 14.00-15.30 (pupils that attended last year can continue if they are in year 4) (NB - starts 23rd)
Subscriptions for music lessons will be handled by the County Council Music service. Please sign up here: NB: any children below Year 4 signed up for music lessons during school hours will need to be brought to the lesson and picked up from the lesson by the parents. All children year 4 and older will be expected to make their own way. Year 3 already has violin lessons during school hours, as well as swimming lessons and the school does not want the pupils to have additional activities during school time, so please do not sign them up for the lessons during school time. Our secondary music teacher coordinates with the county council, so please contact Mrs Morris via the school reception for more information.