Europa School UK is an accredited school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.
Our next virtual open day about the IB is 26 January 2021 at 19.00. Please sign up here.
The school is committed to offering a broad curriculum up to the age of 18/19 for all our students with compulsory study of English, mathematics, science, languages and humanities.
Our bilingual model, unique in the region, offers students the scope to explore advanced language learning and studying subjects through other languages but is also accessible to students with a good GCSE in French, German or Spanish.
Please get in touch with us via the contact form below if you would like to discuss studying with us next academic year.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Students will be able to enter the IB programme provided that:
- They show a strong academic potential through their Year 11 exams or GCSE equivalents, with a minimum entry requirement of at least five Grades 5 to 9 or equivalent, including Mathematics and English Language. Grade 7 required for the Higher Level courses.
- They have been promoted from Year 11 to Year 12 or equivalent
- They have a sufficient French, German or Spanish level to do the Group 2 Language B Standard Level *
- They have a sufficient level of English to do the Group 1 Higher or Standard Level English course.
- They show maturity and motivation in their application letter
*Should we have sufficient interest to offer another language in group A or B (e.g. Polish or Italian), we would be happy to look into it, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to register your interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get in touch