The Duke of Edinburgh award was introduced at Europa School in Dec 2018.
It was set up and run entirely by volunteers and is solely funded by fundraising efforts,donations and course enrolment fees.
- The other half of the D of E team, Simon And Lydia who came on board from the start to support our vision of embedding the D of E award scheme at Europa School for many years to come.
- The Europa School PTA who gave us a generous start up grant to purchase the equipment needed such as tents, rucksacks, maps compasses etc.
- Location extreme for their donation of further equipment.
- Parent volunteers who gave up their weekends to help keep the children on the right path.
- The school management for allowing us the opportunity to take this forward.
- And finally you the parents for trusting us with your children. It has been a delight getting to know them all and we are looking forward to many more adventures ahead.