Even after school hours, our site is a vibrant place.
Booking is open for the Summer Term 2019
Sign up for parents: https://mis.europaschooluk.org -Booking is open from 19th March until 22 April, 2019.
Children cannot attend the course unless we have received the payment.
If you do not wish your child to continue with the activity, please log into the Parent Portal and remove their name from the activity. You will be invoiced if your child remains registered.
Parent info/After School Activities
The benefits of After School Activities cannot be rated too highly. They not only enrich the lives of the pupils but also contribute greatly to the building of a strong school community.
Rugby, Volleyball, Karate, Pottery, Basketball, Football, Computer Coding, Cycling, Sailing, Windsurfing etc. etc. You name it – we do it!
Our wide range of activities complement the academic, social and cultural activities of the school – opening up new vistas and opportunities for the pursuance of future skills. Our range of activities is never static, yet it provides at its core a welcome continuity.
After School Activities for both Primary and Secondary are provided every day of the week – including Saturdays – on-site and off-site throughout the academic year. In addition we also offer holiday courses outside term time. And we are always seeking new avenues to meet the interests of parents and pupils.
The ASA team is here to help fulfil your children’s targets and ambitions and to challenge them to reach new heights.
- Karate – Prim. 2 – 6 & Sec. 1 – £50
- Drama – Prim. 3 – 5 – £55
- DofE/Bronze Sec. 3 only – £65 / second payment for the course
- Volleyball – Sec. 5 – 7 – £25
- Running Club – Sec.1- 7 – £40
- Cricket – sec. 1 – 2 – free
- Pottery – Prim. 2 – 6 – £70
- Arabic – Prim. 1 – 5 – £65
- Homework Club Prim. 4 – 6, Sec. 1 – £25
- Science Club – Sec.1 – 5 – £70
- Pottery – Sec.1 – 5 – £110 (2 hours)
- Rugby – Sec.1 – 4 – £65
- Volleyball – beginners/improvers secondary – £40
- Volleyball improvers/advanced secondary – £40
- Portuguese – Prim. 1- 5 – £65
- Pottery – Prim. 2 – 6 – £70
- Jewellery Making – Prim. 4 – 6 – £65
- Drama – Prim. 6 and Sec. 1 – 2 – £110
- Arabic – Sec. 1 – 4 – £65
- Rounders – Sec. 1 – 7 Girls – free
- Street Dancing – Prim. 2 – 6 – £65
Italian – Prim. 2 – 6 – £60
- Coding Sec. 1 – 3 – £55
- Football Primary – 1 – 6 and Sec. 1 – 3 – £55
- Basketball – beginners/improvers Prim. 2 – 6 – £55
All activities are mixed gender unless specified.
Please note that courses will only run if there is a minimum of students signed up. The exact number depends on the course in question.
For the Summer Holidays we shall be offering two weeks of Sailing/Windsurfing at the local Farmoor Reservoir. Please download to express your interest as soon as possible. Farmoor Expression Of Interest
There will also be a Holiday Cycling Course “Go Ride” for primary 2 – 4 during the first 4 days of the Summer Holidays.
How to pay
For all above activities, wait for the invoice with full details including your bursary key for reference on payments.
- Cheque payable to Europa School UK. Please put cheque in a clearly named envelope with Activity and name of pupil. Please hand into Reception or Activity office.
Tax free childcare (for children up to 15 years old) www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Childcare Vouchers :
- Cooperative Flexible Benefits (school number is 85117161)
- RG Childcare (school number is 97617764635)
- Sodexo (school number is 878957)
- Enjoy Benefits
- Edenred (school number is P21145566)
- Fair Care (REF:EURO0918)
- Bank transfer as follows: Barclays Bank
- Sort code 20-01-09 Account number 83331849
- Ref: Name of pupil,activity and enrolment/bursary number if known
Please note that we will use a different account for school trips.
Please read our After School Activities Protocol carefully, if you decide to enrol your child.
Our Activities office is by Reception. We are available in the afternoons or by appointment. Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
Every day the independent on-site Culham After School Club, provides after-school fun and care for all ages until 18.00, in so far as space allows. Please contact Mrs Ruth Mullen for more information. She also runs holiday clubs for the weeks that our school’s holidays do not coincide with the rest of Oxfordshire, and can provide for teacher training days if there is sufficient interest.
Subscriptions for music lessons will be handled by the County Council Music service. Please sign up here: NB: any children below Year 4 signed up for music lessons during school hours will need to be brought to the lesson and picked up from the lesson by the parents. All children year 4 and older will be expected to make their own way. Year 3 already has violin lessons during school hours, as well as swimming lessons and the school does not want the pupils to have additional activities during school time, so please do not sign them up for the lessons during school time. Our secondary music teacher coordinates with the county council, so please contact Mrs Morris via the school reception for more information.