Scroll down for information on the After School Club and Music lessons
After School Activities organised by the School
Sign up for parents: https://mis.europaschooluk.org
You need to sign your child up again for an activity each term. Previous enrolment does NOT give priority for future enrolment. The only exception to this is Karate, as are offering places to children who have been working on grades.
The portal will open at 5pm on 5th December and close on 7th December.
Summer Term 2022/23
All activities are mixed gender unless specified
Please note that courses will only run if there is a minimum of students signed up. The exact number depends on the course.
- Courses will run from 17th April to Saturday 1st July 2023
- Saturday courses do not run over half term
Invoicing & payment
- Invoices need to be settled before activities start, otherwise the place will go to the next person on the waiting list and your child will be removed from the course. If you have any concerns around this arrangement please contact me.
- The Parent Portal will be open for bookings on 21st March and will close 24th March. For any applications after this date, please contact email@example.com
- Invoices will be sent out by Wednesday 29th March.
How to pay
For all above activities, wait for the invoice with full details including your bursary key for reference on payments.
Cheque payable to Europa School UK. Please put cheque in a clearly named envelope with Activity and name of pupil. Please hand into Reception or Activity office.
Tax free childcare (for children up to 15 years old) www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
Childcare Vouchers :
- Cooperative Flexible Benefits (school number is 85117161)
- RG Childcare (school number is 97617764635)
- Sodexo (school number is 878957)
- Enjoy Benefits
- Edenred (school number is P21145566)
- Fair Care (REF:EURO0918)
- My Benefits World (REF: MBWEUROPA201)
Bank transfer as follows:
- Barclays Bank
- Sort code 20-01-09 Account number 83331849
- Ref: Name of pupil, activity code and enrolment/bursary number if known
Please note that we use a different account for school trips.
- Children will need to be picked up promptly after the activity. If you are late your child will be taken to the after school club and will incur an additional fee of £12.00 payable to the after school club for their continuing care.
- In case of teacher absence no refund will be given until two weeks have been cancelled.
- A credit on your account does not give your child priority for an activity, but it can be used towards other activities either this term or a later one.
- Classes may be cancelled at the last minute. You will be informed as soon as possible via email. If you don’t hear from us, it means they are going ahead as planned.
- If you child has already attended Karate they will be given priority as they will be working towards their grades
- You will have to rebook your child each term for all other courses we run. They will NOT be automatically renewed.
Please make sure you are happy with the After School Activity Protocol before signing up.
Please note there may be some minor changes to the details of the list.
The benefits of After School Activities cannot be rated too highly. They not only enrich the lives of the pupils but also contribute greatly to the building of a strong school community. Our wide range of activities complement the academic, social and cultural activities of the school – opening up new vistas and opportunities for the pursuance of future skills. Our range of activities is never static, yet it provides at its core a welcome continuity. The ASA team is here to help fulfil your children’s targets and ambitions and to challenge them to reach new heights.
Please read our After School Activities Protocol carefully, if you decide to enrol your child.
Our Activities office is by Reception. We are available in the afternoons or by appointment. Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duke of Edinburgh Awards
You can find our more about the first year here. Duke of Edinburgh Awards 2019
Every day the independent on-site Culham After School Club, provides after-school fun and care for all ages until 18.00, in so far as space allows. Please contact Mrs Ruth Mullen for more information. She also runs holiday clubs for the weeks that our school’s holidays do not coincide with the rest of Oxfordshire, and can provide for teacher training days if there is sufficient interest.
Contact email@example.com for more information