For past events, please view our school events page.
- Summer Fete: 29/06 11.00-16.00
- We just received the cost of the built for the new classroom in the hostel block that we will need for September, it will be around £40.000. Please support the school with a donation: https://donatemyschool.com/project/1716
- For a monthly donation, please go here: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?charityId=1010802
- Primary library – please note the primary library is now open on Mondays 15-15-16.30
- 30 open morning places on Bus 6 and 25 seats on Bus 5 available. Click here for routes, email for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar for 2018-19
- Please read the 2018-19 Parent handbook
- Premier League Sports kit – We have received a large donation of football kit from the Premier League. Our sports coach Cristian Laguardia is putting it to good use.
- Consider giving your opinion on the parent view site of Ofsted
- Lost property is open on Friday afternoons, please come and collect items!
- Buy labels to support the volunteering lost property team: PARTNER=35674 www.stikins.co.uk
- https://www.europeanbookshop.com/index.php – get a discount by clicking on “partners” and selecting Europa School UK
The school is very proud of its involved parent community and its active Parent Teacher Association. They have done a brilliant job of presenting the PTA and its members on their website, so if you want to know more about it please go to: http://www.europa-pta.org/whos-who.html. Please also visit our page about the PTA and parents here. The school especially recommends using their language recources website.
Please download the Free schoolbase app from the Apple appstore or Android Play store. Our school code is: 7587, your username will usually be your e-mail address, and the password has been sent to you by the school, it is the same for the browser version. If you can’t find it, please contact the school.
You can find the dates for schooltrips in your SchoolBase calendar.