Please note Europa School UK has a no nut policy, please refer to the parent handbook for details.
- Our lovely musical neighbours – http://www.matrixmusicschool.co.uk/
- Career’s newsletters
- Primary Library wish list – Thinking of getting the school a little present? We like books!
- Please read our weekly newsletters
- Funding Appeal: Read our FAQs. For one-off and monthly donations, please go here:
- Interested in moving the children to the bus? Click here for routes, email for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar for 2021-22
- Consider giving your opinion on the parent view site of Ofsted
- Lost property is open on Friday afternoons, please come and collect items!
- Buy labels to support the volunteering lost property team: PARTNER=35674 www.stikins.co.uk
- https://www.europeanbookshop.com/index.php – get a discount by clicking on “partners” and selecting Europa School UK
- Parents of the school have started a bilingual booklet, Genille Alouette, for young children – English/French. We can highly recommend it for preschoolers and reception/year 1 age children. https://www.gentillealouette.co.uk/
- Another parent made a fun memory game to practise some french words: https://unago.net/
- Holidays and open events calendar feed: https://mis.europaschooluk.org/iCalendar?dName=europa&feed=1a0e5309-8114-45d1-bad7-3e9180f2b315
The school is very proud of its involved parent community and its active Parent Teacher Association. They have done a brilliant job of presenting the PTA and its members on their website, so if you want to know more about it please go to: http://www.europa-pta.org/whos-who.html.
The school especially recommends using their language recources website.
Please download the Free Schoolbase app from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Microsoft Store, or access it using your device’s browser. Our school code is: 7587, your username will usually be your e-mail address, and the password has been sent to you by the school. If you can’t find it, or have issues logging in, please contact the school.