Please check back occassionally, as we will add more information in the coming months.
- November 2020 – Parents can start to apply here: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/residents/schools/apply-school-place/infant-and-primary-school
- 15 January 2021 – closing date for applications on the website of the county council
- 16 April 2021 – National Allocation Day: letters (sent by second class post) and emails sent detailing the offer of a school place. If the answer is negative, please make sure to tell the county council that you wish to remain on our continued interest list for round 2. (Usually you can do this via the portal that you used to apply for a school place).
- The school will receive a list from the county council with the first and second language preference. We will confirm everyone’s language allocation before the deadline the beginning of May. NB Check your spam e-mail regularly, in case our e-mails are sent there.
- 4 May 2021 – deadline for submitting response form, continued interest forms, late applications and changes of preference
- 10 June 2021 – second allocation round: This will include all late applications and those that requested to be on our continued interest list. We usually have some places for this round.
- 25 June: Last date to respond to offers on 10 June.
Last date for change of preference for offers on 10 June
Last date to be added to the continued interest list for offers made 10 June.
- End of year – introduction, hopefully “live” – more information to follow!
- Summer – We will send login details to the parent portal to those who accepted the place, so you can check that all details, like the name of your child, are correct before we print any labels – as soon as we receive the list from the county council with whom has accepted the place
- September 2021 – start of the school year: the children will have 2 mornings or one morning and 1 afternoon the first week, so they have the opportunity to settle in properly before starting full days.
It is full of practical information about school life, so be sure to read it please. It will be updated for next school year, but most of the information will still be relevant.
Every child in keystage 1 (Reception included) will be entitled to a free school dinner. We will send out more information on the menus before the end of the summer holidays. We need to inform the catering company of numbers, so please let us know if your child will not make use of them. It is important for the school to know, as we will only get refunded for the actual meals consumed. There is always a vegetarian option.
Documents to read
- Parent handbook (to be updated)
- School information leaflet for new parents
- Transitions for parents during COVID19 (info from Local Authority)
- Letter from our supportive PTA (Parent-Teacher Association)
- PTA Information leaflet for new parents
Documents to return
- Enrolment form (this is NOT an application form)- to return to: email@example.com
- Entry Profile (for the teachers)
(Please return this directly to the class teachers, they will contact you before the summer holidays.)