- Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Information leaflet from the NHS
- Newsletters from the current school year – updated every Friday late afternoon/evening
- Parent handbook
Please check back occasionally, as we will add more information in the coming months.
- November 2020 – Parents can start to apply here: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/residents/schools/apply-school-place/infant-and-primary-school
- 15 January 2021 – closing date for applications on the website of the county council
- 16 April 2021 – National Allocation Day: letters (sent by second class post) and emails sent detailing the offer of a school place. If the answer is negative, please make sure to tell the county council that you wish to remain on our continued interest list for round 2. (Usually you can do this via the portal that you used to apply for a school place).
- The school will receive a list from the county council with the first and second language preference. We will confirm everyone’s language allocation before the deadline the beginning of May. NB Check your spam e-mail regularly, in case our e-mails are sent there.
- 4 May 2021 – deadline for submitting response form, continued interest forms, late applications and changes of preference
- 10 June 2021 – second allocation round: This will include all late applications and those that requested to be on our continued interest list.
- 25 June: Last date to respond to offers on 10 June.
Last date for change of preference for offers on 10 June
Last date to be added to the continued interest list for offers made 10 June.
- End of year – introduction, a letter has been sent out
- Summer – We will send login details to the parent portal to those who accepted the place, so you can check that all details, like the name of your child, are correct before we print any labels – as soon as we receive the list from the county council with whom has accepted the place
- September 2021 – start of the school year: the children will have 2 mornings or one morning and 1 afternoon the first week, so they have the opportunity to settle in properly before starting full days
September settling in schedule
We have sent you an email with the group for your child for September.
It is full of practical information about school life, so be sure to read it please.
Every child in keystage 1 (Reception included) will be entitled to a free school dinner. We will send out more information on the menus before the end of the summer holidays. We need to inform the catering company of numbers, so please let us know if your child will not make use of them. It is important for the school to know, as we will only get refunded for the actual meals consumed. There is always a vegetarian option, but not vegan.
Documents to read
- Parent handbook
- School information leaflet for new parents
- Transitions for parents during COVID19 (info from Local Authority)
- Letter from our supportive PTA (Parent-Teacher Association)
- PTA Information leaflet for new parents
- NEW: Reception Baseline Assessment
- Sign up for free school milk
Documents to return
- Enrolment form (this is NOT an application form)- to return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Profile (for the teachers)
(Please return this directly to the class teachers, see contact details below)
Teachers contact details
Please return the entry profiles to your teachers directly. Your teachers will also email you before the end of the current school year with more information about next year. Please keep any messages to your teachers short as they have little time to spend on emails.
RDE – Hetty Thresher (En) Martina Mullord (Ger) – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
RFE – Sally Hetherington (En) Francoise Yates ( Fr) – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
REE – Hannah Boardman (En) Laia Puertas-Huertas (Sp) – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org