- Data Protection & Privacy Notice
- Educational Visits
- Freedom of Information
- Health & Safety
- Home School Agreement
- Safeguarding/Child Protection
- SEN Policy
- SEN information report 2017
- Sex Education
- Fire Action
- Email between Students and staff - secondary
- Use of mobile phones - secondary
- Learning policy
- Admissions Policy 2018
On rare occasions it may be necessary to close the school, for example in the event of floods or snow making the school inaccessible.
A decision to close will be made jointly with the European School with notification prior to 07:00 by means of a message posted on the main page of our website and an e-mail sent out to all parents.