Documents to read
- Parent handbook
- Information for new parents – Reception 2020
- Transitions for parents during COVID19 (info from Local Authority)
Documents to return
- Enrolment form (this is NOT an application form)- to return to: email@example.com
- Entry Profile (for the teachers)
(Please return this directly to the class teachers, they will contact you before the summer holidays)
You should have received a link to your class website with transition documents.
Bug Club reading
For the early years we use Bug Club by Pearson for some reading in English. Children can read on a tablet or a computer with this.
The login details for your child will be in the following format, where the S stands for the first letter of the surname and 20 for the start year.
- Username: FirstnameS20
- Password: FirstnameS20
- School code: jk3l (the latter is a small L)
- link is: activelearnprimary.co.uk/
This is not homework, just something we think your child may enjoy.
2 of our parents create little bilingual french/english activity booklets that you may be interested in: https://gentillealouette.co.uk/