After school activities
After School Activities
Even after school hours, our site is quite a vibrant place. Not only can you see some teachers and administrative staff often around, there are also plenty of activities.
All days: the independent on-site Culham After School Club, provides for all ages after-school fun and care until 18.00, in so far as space allows. Please contact Mrs Ruth Mullen for more information. She also runs holiday clubs for the weeks that our school's holidays do not coincide with the rest of Oxfordshire, and can provide for teacher training days if there is sufficient interest.
Please read our After school club protocol carefully, if you decide to enrol your child.
Subscriptions for music lessons will be handled by the County Council Music service. Please sign up here: https://m.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/learning-instrument NB: any children below Year 4 signed up for music lessons during school hours, will need to be brought to the lesson and picked up from the lesson by the parents. All children year 4 and older will be expected to make their own way. Year 3 already has violin lessons during school hours, as well as swimming lessons and the school does not want the pupils to have additional activities during school time, so please do not sign them up for the lessons during school time.
Parents can use the schoolbase portal to sign up for activities: https://mis.europaschooluk.org To pay, there are a number of options:
- hand in a cheque in a clearly named envelope with "Activity, name pupil, date"
- the school is signed up for tax free childcare (for children up to 11 years old): https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
- by bank transfer:
Sort Code: 20-01-09
Account Number: 83331849
Ref: name pupil, activity
PS: We will use a different account for school trips and meals.
- Updated for April 2017 - NOT UPDATED FOR 2017-18
- Guitar (Via county council music service)
- Cooking (yr5&6)
- French cookery Yr1/4
- Italian - mixed abilities
- Homework club (yr 3-6)
- Portuguese (Yr 1- 6)
- Chess beginners 13.00-14.00 (S1-S5)
- Chess advanced 14.00-15.00 (S1-S5)
- French Chatterbox (yr 3)
- Italian for Italian speakers (via consulate)
- Arabic - Yr1 to Year 6
- Italian for Beginners (Year 1 - Year 5)
- Mini Titans (yr 1 to yr 3) - 5pm to 6pm
- U10/U11 - 6pm to 7pm, The U10/U11 team plays matches on Sundays
If children are interested in organised football training at weekends, Europa Titans are always looking for new members. Age range flexible depending on number interested (e.g. it would be difficult for a single year 1 pupil).
- Coding club - introduction Yr 3 - 6 - pdf version
- Coding club - continued (Year 5 & 6 only) - pdf version