This section provides practical information for our parents. Please read our parent handbook for more information (Update for 2017-18 is in progress to include the secondary handbook).
Please log into the parent portal for events.
* As communicated to the parents in a letter sent home in the bookbag of the children, Hotmail e-mail addresses often fail to accept school e-mails. Please provide us with another e-mail address if you find this to be the case.*
You can use the following Ical link to import the school calendar into yours if your calendar allows you to (please check the instructions of your particular e-mail provider). Note that it can take up to 24 hours for events to appear when first importing the calendar:
- Fundraising event - help us raise money for new science labs
- We have published the calendar for 2017-18
- Consider giving your opinion on the parent view site of Ofsted
- Lost property is open on Tuesday afternoons, please come and collect items!
- Buy labels to support the volunteering lost property team: https://www.stikins.co.uk/?PARTNER=35674
You can find the dates for schooltrips in your SchoolBase calendar.